Monday, March 7, 2011

Where does the poo go?

So...

There's this printer that charges the students to print. I've never had to maintain it, and assumed that we were getting re-imbursed somehow for all the paper and toner we put into the thing. Apparently, we are not, and now it doesn't work with the new Windows 7 lab computers. So, I'd like to get rid of it... Only there's no name or phone number on it. No one here remembers how/why it got into the computer lab. So... where is the money going? Limbo with all the print jobs? I called the campus printing people and they INSIST that the printer isn't theirs.

...

This isn't my normal sort of mystery. I guess I'll be calling up all the people that worked in this job before I did and hoping they still feel charitable toward the University... or at least me...

1 comment:

  1. Mysterious!

    Hey, Mighty Jesse, want an ARC of CRUSHED SUGAR? email me!

    ReplyDelete