Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 3: Men's Size 11

Well, since I didn't have to go to work yesterday, I finished off the second sock on the first pair (Lady's size 7.5) and this morning sent them off to their new home with the Accounting Services Lady in my office. (She lives on a farm and has given me wool from her pet sheep to play with, so she definitely deserves a pair of wool socks!)
Today's thing, as should be obvious from the subject line, is a Men's Size 11 sock, which has already been claimed by Brandon, our Administrative Associate. (I thought about giving it to him as a single, since his other leg is in a cast right now, but I'm pretty sure that he'll eventually want the second sock...)
Also, for your viewing pleasure, I made a little video of my sock machine in action: http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x214/Mighty-Jesse/fiber/?action=view&current=VID_20110202_231044.mp4
You can see Moodles in the background, passed out cold from all the trials and tribulations of making teeth. Even the THUNK of the weights hitting the floor didn't wake her.


0 comments:

Post a Comment