Sadly, this sock is too big for me and anyone I know. It is probably about a lady's size 9.5. Once I've made this sock a mate, I'm sure I'll be posting a "give-away" to ensure that these practice socks go to a good home.
Some notes (mostly to myself) about sock construction:
- Toe up "Sweet Sock" construction
- 2 rows after toe, start lace pattern
- 3 repeats and 10 rows, start heel
- finish lace pattern and 3 more repeats for calf
- crank 10 rows for ribbing and cast off
- rib for 9 rows, starting 1 row of plain knitting after last lace row.