Thursday, December 16, 2010

Moodles and Grandpa K

As promised, here are the pictures of Moodles and Grandpa K from the good camera. As you can see, Moodles comes by those blue eyes honestly. (I'll have to get a picture of her with Grandpa P in two weeks when we're in Pittsburgh, so you can see the blue-eyed donor from my side of the family tree.) I'm also tickled to point out that the hat on Grandpa K's head is the one I knit him for Christmas.

Moodles is slowly learning about "sharing," but that still doesn't stop her from stealing the bone right out of Maggie's mouth, while the poor dog is actively trying to chew it. I'm thankful that Maggie is so patient with Moodles, but I'm very concerned that Moodles will think that Jasmine will also let her get away with this sort of theft, when I'm not entirely sure that is the case. At any rate, Moodles is starting to tentatively offer people things that she thinks they will enjoy - in this case, the cap to her bottle, which she is fond of using as some form of trumpet or kazoo. She will also share the TV remote with me, in between bouts of chewing on the edges and drooling into all the buttons. She is now experimenting with imitating me, wherein she will point the remote at the TV with a look of deep concentration and wait for something to happen. Sometimes, if she hasn't already selected AUX on the universal remote, she manages to buttonmash enough to change the channel, or switch the input to COMPOSITE, which is very exciting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment