Thursday, December 23, 2010

No Update:

Thankfully, I have no further mice to report. I finished MIL's hat, but failed to take a picture of it to show you. Moodles threw her first temper-tantrum and was rewarded with an early bed time. Much to her chagrin, she is still not allowed to play with Mommy's Laptop. When she woke up two hours later, Daddy showed her how to play a dumbek. This was fun until the drum tipped over and bonked her on the head. Then it was Bed Time: Part II.

So in this absence of funny things to share with you, I shall instead redirect you to someone else who does have a warm-fuzzy for you... Go read about pre-schoolers at Miss Chelsea's Blog. Then say it with me: Awwwwwww.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! Oh! Now I just *HAVE* to find a Moodles-sized doumbek!! *squee*

    ReplyDelete